Time for a quick update; not a lot going on, but I managed to rescue the Five Dwarves I have left and set them out; my husband murdered (decapitated) Snow White and I think two of the Dwarves must have fled the scene in horror (Scaredy and Jumpy).
The great Sewer project is still ongoing and all in all it isn't too bad; this week they yanked out my televison cable and didn't let me know; decided it would be rude to awaken me to let me know my driveway was being blocked off by the gigantic hole they were digging in the street and I wouldn't be able to drive my van ANYWHERE. Weren't they surprised when my garage door opened up and I was preparing to leave for a doctor's appointment... and they had to FILL IN their BIG HOLE so I could drive out? Anyway, that is the reason for some of the interesting machinery in the background of some of my photos... not my gardening tractors! LOL!

My Lupines... they started out as multi colored, but now all of them are purple; still, they are quite attractive... I only wish they bloomed longer. Some people can't grow them for some reason, but for me, they grow as weeds in my flower bed; literally, I have to pull many of them up and throw them away, for they reseed themselves and take over the place.




I do like your Lupins. The blue Thingamabobs are Salvias I think but I like the name Thingamabobs
ReplyDelete