Time for an update; I finished planting the majority of my vegetable garden and my deck (containers). The herb garden will be an ongoing project, as it will take *time* to find all that I want, and to sort out what I wish to do with them. I searched all over locally to no avail to find leeks, and then on an out-of-town shopping trip for something completely unrelated to gardening, we happened to stop on a whim at a gardening store and found them! And of course, some of my things got bit by a late, "mild" frost and I'm hoping they will recover. Anyway, I have updated photos to share:
The Herb Garden
The chives are blooming

I added French Tarragon
Lemon Balm (great in iced sun tea!)
The sage has recovered nicely!
The thyme has gotten huge!
I added Summer and Winter Savory
The strawberry bed is back!
And last but NOT least, that Green Envy Echinacea (Coneflower)
is continues to thrive and is growing!

No comments:
Post a Comment